Praxis Business School, Kolkata, India
Please let me know your feedback on this session.
Also please post any question that you have and I shall answer
Your "class participation" will be evaluated here !!
Couple of feedback on the medium:
1. Speaker quality in the class was not up to the mark.
Solution: We have other speakers and for the next class we would try and configure that.
2. The slide screen size being small for a theater hall, reading the fonts below size 18 becomes difficult. Upper case is better, Italics again is difficult to read.
Solution: Increase font size, preferably use upper case. Also, we could zoom the screen view through browser settings and pan the screen to the presentation. Alternatively, we could give slide handouts to the students before the class or share the presentation for the class to go through before hand.
3. Voice breaks when you change the slide
Solution: You may want to give a 5 second pause after the slide change to account for the same.
4. Voice breaks on every ads load - the ad loads every 5 to 10 seconds!
Solution: Buy a paid service so that the ads are not there. But otherwise, you may want to repeat the critical points, just in case your voice was broken the previous time.
5. In absence of your actual presence, sometimes it becomes difficult to capture certain words - due to voice modulation and speed. You may have to go a little slower in your speech.
Good Evening Sir,
Harish Sir has covered all the issues we faced in "AnyMeeting Session# 1". If these issues are resolved, it will certainly improve the upcoming sessions.
Good evening sir,
Actually Mr.Harish had stated you all the problems.If these problem will resolved then it will be very interesting session.
For small group discussions and doubt clarification sessions can we have Google Hangout sessions ? May I suggest that some of you who are in Google+ try this out and even invite me to join a discussion. I have tried this out once and it is great fun ... this group video chat.
Sure, Sir. Let me check with others and will invite you to join a discussion very soon. Thank you